Seint Double Headed Brush
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
About Seint Double Headed Brush
- The Blush/Bronzer Brush is customized to apply and blend blush and bronzer.
- Use the smaller, domed end to apply blush right into the apples of your cheeks and blend.
- Use the larger, fluffy end for applying a subtle touch of cream or powder bronzer.
- This brush is crafted in the ideal shape for a light application and blurred edges for a seamlessly blended look. Double-ended brushes save space in your bag and make your beauty routine a breeze.
- The Contour/Buff Brush provides seamless Highlight and Contour coverage in a flash.
- Use the larger end for flawless highlighting and the smaller end for sculpted contouring.
- Achieve airbrushed perfection with the Buff Brush and master the look of a professionally blurred finish.
- The Detail Brush is the perfect tool for getting a detailed highlight and contour application.
- Use the large, flat end for thin and detailed contouring and the small, rounded end for smoothing Highlight in with precision.
- If you’re looking for a tool for a petite face or an exact application, the Detail Brush provides a beautifully blended solution.
The IIID Brush applies your highlight and contour in a flash.
Use the end coned to a tip for applying your highlight and the wider end for applying your contour.
The IIID Brush is designed for flawless and fast IIID application. The two sides are shaped to precisely fit in the contours of the face and to smooth in your highlight.
The Blend Brush is the ideal brush for blurring your makeup to achieve a soft and natural complexion.
Use the small and dense end to apply and blend highlight on areas of your face you want to brighten. Use the wispy, tapered end to apply a soft and natural kiss of blush or illuminator.
You weren’t born to blend in! Let your brush do that for you.
I really reallly liked ur products hope u will doing well onward keep continue …we need most foreign products more from uh at low caste thnxxxx